That's awesome! That was a great idea to have a video on here. I wonder why there were so many hermit crabs in one place? It was fun to see them in action!
Welcome to the Gustavus 4th & 5th grade blog! The 4th & 5th grade will be posting information about their year-long scientific study on this blog. After each field trip that they take they will post a field report with some photos and questions. Occasionally, other work will be posted too! Comments and questions from followers are appreciated.
That's awesome! That was a great idea to have a video on here. I wonder why there were so many hermit crabs in one place? It was fun to see them in action!
ReplyDeleteThis is a really neat video! I have never seen hermit crabs that close before! Nice job, everyone!
ReplyDeleteAaaaaiirrghh! They're everywhere!
ReplyDeleteDid you notice many empty shells around? I wonder if they smelled the old shells and congregated for a house exchange?
ReplyDelete