Yesterday we left Gustavus and went to Juneau on the ferry. When we got there we went to go eat dinner at Subway. Then, we went swimming at Thunder Mountain pool. After we went swimming we dried off, went to the the hostel, had a little snack, Mrs. Cervin read us a story, and we went to bed.
In the morning we got all ready to go on the ferry to Haines and Klukwan at 4:30 in the morning. Then we all got in the van and went to the ferry to go to Haines and Klukwan.
My favorite part of the trip so far was seeing all of those eagles today and going swimming. ~SB
I liked meeting the Klukwan students. ~US
It was really interesting seeing the Klukwan School because it is all connected--even the gym! When we got here they sang some traditional songs for us. It was new to me. I had never heard anything like it before. ~DW
The best part of my day was when we got to meet the Klukwan students and go on a scavenger hunt to look for eagle sign. ~SH
So far, the best part of the field trip was meeting students from a school in the same district. ~JO
My favorite things that have happened on the trip are swimming and hiking. When we were hiking in Klukwan I thought that was the most bald eagles that I would see in my entire life. ~FW
Jumping into the pool was fun because you couldn't get out of the tornado-thing. Being on the ferry was fun because the crew members were so nice. ~JP
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you are having a great time - I can't wait to hear more!
ReplyDeleteTania