Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our Fall's Creek Trip by Bethany

I am writing about the time my class and I went to Fall’s Creek. While we were at Fall’s Creek I learned that that the Power House has all the electricity and how it gets to Gustavus. I also learned about that there is a 2 mile long pipe underground. That is 10,560 feet long!

I was really surprised to learn that the land where the Hydro use to be long to the National Park Service and that our electricity use to come from generators. The best part of the day was when we had lunch. It was so good and yummy! Then we played a game of Tag on some rocks that looked like wood chips. I was running down it and I fell and got stopped by one of my friend’s legs. I was thankful. Because if she wasn’t there I would have hit my head on some really hard and I mean hard rocks. Then we went back to school. The End!

No comments:

Post a Comment