On April 19, 2011, we went to Bartlett Cove. It was a -4.5 low tide!It was spectacular day! We learned a lot about the things we saw. Here are the things we enjoyed on the trip...
“I think seeing the little octopus and finding all of the living things and having lunch out on the beach was fun.” ~Sammy
“I think the octopus was most the amazing we saw on the trip!”`~Jacob
“I think the incredible thing on the trip was I got to see my first octopus.”~Mathew
“I think the best part of my day was when we saw the octopus he was really cute.”~ Desire
“I really liked seeing the Bennie's! They were so wiggly everyone was trying to catch them.”~ Bethany
“I think the amazing part of my day April 19 was eating lunch with my mom it was fun because I don’t do that much.”~Kailey
“My favorite thing was seeing the baby sculpin.” ~Faith
“I think my favorite part was seeing the octopus because i never saw on in person.”~Zoe
“My favorite part of the day yesterday was getting to see the baby octopus”~Alyssa
“I think seeing the baby octopus was spectacular looking and seeing everyone happy!”~Mani
“The wonderful part of the day was seeing the octopus and squirting sea squirts at Jacob..~Sesylia
It was the best trip of the year so far because we saw things that we have never seen. In fact, Steve Schaller even saw some new and incredible creatures. (Acorn worm, Octopus, Nudibranches, Moon snail Egg case.. ) It was an amazing and interesting
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment